Monday 4 April 2011

Baby Joy

I made this little one for my niece. I didn't want to give it to her as she is covered in even more 'Moonies'. (I still haven't worked out where I'm going wrong with this) They are mainly on the back of her head so I'm wondering if the wipes I'm using to rest her on during the cooking stage are too wet. I'll try something different next time. I left the naming to my niece and, after much thought, she decided to call her Joy. A lovely name.
Here's a pic of Joy's little feet
...and a full length shot.
I was especially pleased with Joy's little toes.
I'm itching to get sculpting again as it's been a while. Hopefully some cuties... we'll see!

Ciao for now!

Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sandra, this is totally amazing and such a beautiful creation...you are sooooo clever and Joy is such a lovely name :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is lovely and being taken good care of from what i have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra these little cuties are awesome!! You're so talented :) I found your blog through Sam Poole's & I'm now a follower, do you sell the little babies?
    Hugs Klair

    http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete